Application to Exhibit
Earth Day Mobile Bay, Inc., invites you to be a vital part of our celebration honoring the Earth and our beautiful Mobile Bay. Earth Day Mobile Bay is again expected to attract over 6,000 participants from communities throughout Baldwin and Mobile Counties and the northern Gulf Coast area. Since its founding, Earth Day Mobile Bay has received community support and involvement and will again offer our free event celebrating the environment and the earth.
Earth Day Mobile Bay will host environmental displays and activities, and a wide variety of interactive educational opportunities for children and adults, as well as exciting live music performances, all in a family-fun atmosphere. The environmental activities and displays include those of vendors of solutions for better protection of the environment, more ecological energy sources, green building, organic and local food, healthy living and others! You are welcome to add to this list. And all this takes place in the beautiful, calm South Beach of Fairhope Pier Park.
You have an unsurpassed opportunity to support stewardship of the environment, network with environmentalists, enjoy a day in the park and generate positive publicity and new contacts for your company or organization by exhibiting at Earth Day Mobile Bay!
Following this page are five more tabbed pages, one per tab (see above). The last 3 are data entry forms:
- This Introduction,
- "Application Rules and Guidelines" Contract,
- "Rules and Guidelines for Exhibitors" Contract,
- Exhibitor Agreement to both contracts,
- Exhibit, Organization and Contact Info Details Form and
- Contribution and Submission Form.
All five tabbed pages will print when one has finished and clicked the 'Apply' button on the last tab. This application is also available (click)
as a pdf or by email request to email@example.com.
Applicants must follow the exhibitor rules and be approved by Earth Day Mobile Bay, Inc. :
- This 'Rules and Guidelines for Exhibitors' Contract (this tabbed page and the next, tab 3) and the Application Information Details Form (tab 5)
must be filled out completely, 'signed' on tab 4 "Agreement", and submitted. (An alternative is a printable pdf application - see item 3 below.)
- Voluntary registration donation guidelines:
| ||Government, non-profits:||$ 50.00 or more|
|Small businesses:||$ 80.00 or more|
|Corporations:||$325.00 or more|
We appreciate your best help! 100% of all financial support goes to the production of Earth Day Mobile Bay.
Earth Day Mobile Bay, Inc. is all-volunteer, with no paid employees and is a 501(c)(3) Federal tax exempt, non-profit, educational public charity. Donations are Federal income tax deductible.
- The application, contract and donation may be completed and submitted by mail or by completing this online form. A printable PDF application form is located here (click). Application questions can be submitted by telephone, mail or e-mail:
- Exhibit space dimensions can be customized to your specific needs. Indicate your particular space and activity
needs or special accommodations on your application, and we will do our best to see that your needs are met.
- Exhibitors must provide their own signs, tables, chairs, tools, tents, tent tie-downs, water hoses, outdoor power
extension cords, and other accessories. Please indicate the size of your tent on the application.
- Exhibitors might be grouped into one of the event's educational areas according to their focus or purpose. We will
do our best to place you in the most appropriate location.
- Pets and domestic animals are not considered subjects for exhibits. Wildlife may be displayed only if it serves an
educational environmental purpose. Exhibits are only for display. No public handling of animals is allowed.
Animals are the responsibility of the organization bringing them to the event. All necessities including their
shelter, food, water, safety and sanitary equipment are required to be provided by the exhibitor.
- Applications submitted before the deadline will be assigned a space on a first-received, first-serve basis. Electrical
and water outlets are limited and will be assigned on the same basis.
- Exhibits MUST BE educational and environmentally focused. We encourage interactive or hands-on activities and
- Exhibitors may NOT use their exhibit - or the event area - to advocate for or against any elected official, candidate
or political party.
- All exhibits must follow the rules and guidelines listed. A section is provided on the application (at the "Application" tab) to describe the
content and purpose of your exhibit. By signing this application, you agree to abide by these rules and guidelines.
Any business or organization not following these guidelines will be asked to leave the event area.
- Set-up begins at 7:00 AM and all exhibits must be set-up by 9:30 AM.
- All exhibits should be staffed from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Breakdown of exhibits can begin at 6:00 PM (NO SOONER) and must be completed by 8:00 PM.
- Earth Day Mobile Bay is a LITTER FREE event. Please help achieve this by considering the following at your
- You may hand out a one-page flyer that summarizes your business or organization
with your website address or instructions on how to get more information.
Please consider not distributing items that could end up as litter.
- Please Pick up any litter you see and direct people to the nearest trash or recycling container.
Day of Occurrence for Earth Day Mobile Bay:
Earth Day Mobile Bay will take place, RAIN or SHINE*, at the Fairhope Pier in the city of Fairhope, AL, on
Saturday, April 20 , 2019, from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. (Exhibits: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Live Music: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM)
(*In case of severe weather, EDMB will use community notification systems (e.g. radio and TV) to announce event
cancellation or termination. Email notification to exhibitors will also be used.)